Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Face the Music

I guess I kinda disappeared for awhile there, huh? The last time I wrote was in November, and now it's March.

That's disappointing.

I had to figure some things out before I would let myself come back here.

Here's the truth: I'm not doing well.

I miss the girl who never let her friends see her eat. I got so out of control and now I'm so so lost.

Life has been hard and horrible lately, and here's another truth: I'm so fat.

But I can start over. I can achieve my goals and be the best me I can be. I just need accountability, perseverance and control.

I can do this.

Lee is back, bitches.

2 comments:

  1. Very pleased to see you back..... I'm here for you, gorgeous, if you ever need a chat.
    Love you always,
    Emily xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: Same goes to you! I read all through your blog and I think we have a lot in common! Thanks for reading
    xxx
    Lee

    ReplyDelete