Sunday, June 8, 2014

Low

So last night, on my way to see a movie with my friend, N, I got into my first car accident. It was horrible and it immediately shot me deep back into my anxiety. I spent all night and all today in bed, wallowing in guilt. I hate myself. I should have been more careful.

An hour ago I finally dragged my pathetic butt out of bed and went to the gym. I burned about 130 calories before people came in, making my net intake about 195. Not great, but hopefully it'll get this weight moving in the right direction. Over my "vacation" I gained 3 pounds, but now I'm back to the weight I was before I left soooo that's good, I guess.

Idk. I feel really off-centered still.

I'm gonna go catch up on blogs and stuff.
Stay safe
-Lee

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks for your comment on my blog :) I've just started following you back.
    I'm sorry to hear about the car accident. Please don't be too hard on yourself - it happens to everyone, especially when you first start driving. All you can do is try to learn from the experience and be more careful in the future.
    Take care as best you can,
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accidents are so scary! My brakes are bad and I just had an accident several weeks back but I'm still uneasy on the road.

    Any amount of calorie burn is better than no calorie burn. Keep your chin up, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I got into an accident about a year ago and it was some scary shit. Nothing much happened but I was super shaken by it. I am so sorry you had to go through it, too. Hang in there, dear.

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete