Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You got that James Dean day dream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down we come back every time
Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

Kayla Itsines' program is honestly working pretty well. I took my measurements before I started and then again exactly one week in, and so far I've lost about 1/2 an inch everywhere except for my love handles, but hey, whatever. A half inch maybe isn't a lot to most of you, but honestly any sign that this is working for me gives me hope that I can complete the grueling exercises and terrifying eating plan. The only bad thing is that I lost 3/4 of an inch from my bust. Which, I mean, it's not like my boyfriend is a boob man anyway, but still. Why does it always have to be the boobs that go first? I think if I had one wish it would be to be able to pick where the weight comes off of. Oh well. Que sera sera, right?

Any who, I'm really looking forward to my measurements next week. I can barely walk because my thighs hurt so bad so hopefully there will be some muscle development there.

I honestly want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments on my last post. You girls honestly and completely make  my day so much better.

I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and that you're happy, whatever that looks like to you.

Love,
Lee

6 comments:

  1. no thank you. i don't want to look like James Dean at all (can't think of him without thinking of an episode of Supernatural where they found James Dean's car).

    i had to look up lyrics. hmm. Taylor Swift. no wonder why i've never heard of it.

    i once had to figure out what 'love handles' were. i have small ones apparently which is why i never knew anyway. i know very thin people that have very prominent and full love handles. it's strange. i love what they're called. 'love handles'.

    1/2 an inch in one week is extraordinary. i've also lost half an inch around my waist, hips and belly button from going to the gym less (i'm an exercise addict but now, i only go to one class, i.e. Zumba. i fucking love it).

    speaking of Zumba i am going to upload some of the routines that we do. teheh.

    3/4 an inch from your boobs? how about this? how about i give you 3/4 from mine? believe me. measurements from my boobs are likely to go away too but i also want to tell you i still have boobs (unfortunately).

    <3 i love you, little pigeon.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been out of style for as long as I can remember, but maybe that's a good thing.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU QUOTED TAYLOR SWIFT. I love Taylor Swift.
    Congrats, half an inch is amazing :) what are love handles?
    Hope you're happy as well dear and take care ^^

    Love,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! 1/2" is nothing to sneeze at, especially for one week.
    My thought for the day: I think we lose our boobs quicker simply because of proportions. My bust was my largest measurement, so it makes sense I'd lose more inches on my bust than my waist.

    Have a great week <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I love that song! Glad you're feeling good even if you're working crazy hard. Sending loves your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you heard of Paige Hathaway? Look her up. She's my spirit animal. Nice job sweets and did thinking of me in your comment. I need a pick me up.

    ReplyDelete