Sunday, April 12, 2015

That's not how our song goes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImrPBvDoFI


This is such a throw back song, but my friend D reminded me of it and I'm obsessed with it all over again (:

In recent news, I went to the doctors to get my foot checked out because it's been really bothering me, and my weight was horrendous. And I know I was wearing all my clothes and my shoes but I was still on the verge of tears the entire time. It didn't really help that the woman who took my weight wrote it as big as she possibly could on the page for everyone to see. This is as heavy as I've ever been and I don't know how to get back in control here.

I guess I'll figure it out??

I don't know.

In other news, my best friend is here from college and I'm so happy to have him home. He is staying at my house, so my mom cleaned the entire place and hung up signs saying "Welcome Home C!" I swear, he's her favorite kid lol. He hung out with my boyfriend and really seemed to like him, so that's good. He came home so he could go with me to one of our friend's surprise birthday party and it was so much fun to just be surrounded by my best friends and see her so happy. We went bowling and then back to the birthday girl's house to roast marshmallows in her backyard around her fire. It was amazing. I didn't want it to ever end, because for a night I didn't have to hate myself...

Anyways, I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves.
<3 Lee

2 comments:

  1. Hey darling,

    I hope you have a good time with your friend
    thanks a lot for the email you sent me
    stay strong
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome night :) Maybe you'll have to start making plans more often?
    I'm sorry your weight's getting you down. I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better about it, but I just hate that it upsets you so much.

    Take care of yourself <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete