Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ouchy

So I finally got motivated to get my ass down to the gym and start running again.
First of all, lemme tell you. All that time I took off from running? Yeah it fucking KILLED my times. I'm running a freaking 11 minute mile right now. Wut. Ugh.
And so I'm running and right when my slow ass hits the mile my hip pops. I'm not talking about like, when your knuckles pop, or when you stretch and your arms pop. Nope, that shit fucking POPPED and then started burning. Okay. Can you say OUCH?!

So yeah. I'm icing it now and we'll see how it feels tomorrow. I might just run on it anyway. Ugh.

Today was a good day. I watched half of that movie "Bully" in my DECA class and wow. Just wow. That movie had me crying from the first minute all the way to when my teacher turned it off for the day. Kids can be so cruel.

Alright, I might post something longer later but right now I gotta get my butt up and start my homework.

Much love
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment