Sunday, July 6, 2014

I feel...alright.

I am definitely NOT an exercise person. At all. But while I was scrolling through Pinterest, I happened to find these two amazing work outs that I honestly find so much fun. "Fuuuuuun?" my mother asked when I told her. Yes. Fun. Weird, right?

My metabolism has honestly just given up on me at this point. Nowadays, I can literally have nothing but an apple and when I wake up, I'll be two pounds heavier. Nothing seems to help. So it was kind of refreshing to get on my scale at all different times in my day and see that number going continuously down. It's nowhere near where I need it to be, and it's honestly such an embarrassing number, but it's at least going in the correct direction now.

I passed my AP test that I have been stressing out about for a few months now, so that's a huge relief off my shoulders. However, school is looming in the near future and I don't want to go back as fat as I was when I left. I'll cry. So, kicking my butt into high gear is the only option. I'll try to post more often, as well.

And oh my goodness, eight followers?! Thank y'all SO much!

<3 Lee

*Update: I just calculated my bmi and it is literally smack dab in the middle of the healthy range. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you found fun exercise routines! Maybe you could share sometime since i also have such a hard time getting out there! I walk to class often so that's SOME exercise going to college, but other than that, I don't get much!! : (

    & although you want your BMI to be lower, just think, you're HEALTHY, you could be wayy wayy worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used to be an exercise person either, and I doubt I would be if it weren't for anorexia. Like, my mum wrote me notes to get out of every single athletics day, cross country, swimming carnival etc. at school. It's awesome to hear you've found something you actually enjoy! Maybe that's what got the scales moving again? For me, the only way to kick-start my metabolism has been to either lower or raise my intake (consistently, not just for a day or two), exercise never seems to help.

    Take care <3
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete