Thursday, April 12, 2018

Tried to ride the storm out and crashed the boat, could've drowned but I grabbed the rope

I am okay.

The boy who broke my heart and I had sex. A lot. And then he left for a year to be stationed 1800 miles away. We talk every day. He still loves me. I am a mess of emotions and confusion and anger.

I am doing really well in most of my classes. I keep writing essays for one of my professors and he keeps giving them back with a bright and shiny perfect score on top. I knew I failed a 2 point question on my quiz, and thought it was going to be along with a few other things but turns out that 2 point question was the only one I missed, and that professor only docked me 1 point because I demonstrated knowledge about the subject, even if I got the answer wrong. My professor, who is the Smartest Man I Know gave me a B on my paper, and that is exciting because he is so hard to write for.

I am doing okay.

My weight is a mess.

I have to find a new place to live at the end of the semester because my roommate is moving out unexpectedly and I cannot afford this place on my own, and I do not want to search for another person with whom I might get along.

I have been trying not to stress so much about my future. I've been trying to trust that the universe will take care of me and place me where I need to be when I need to be there. But it is so hard, y'all.

Today/yesterday was my dad's birthday and it marks yet another year that I did not speak to him. Last month my mother held a house party and while obscenely drunk, I cried to her and our old neighbor about how he'll never love me. It was messy and it made her really sad, but it helped me kind of come to terms with the fact that he'll never be the father I want him to be. He'll never be the dad who will walk me down the aisle, or tell me he's proud of me, or tell me he loves me. He's the dad who will criticize and manipulate and provoke me into anger and I cannot have room in my life for that anymore. My peace is more important.

And with that sentiment, I sign off.

I hope you all are finding what you need.
<3 Lee

3 comments:

  1. My father is also a father only by biology, and not by action. I haven't spoken to him in years now. The last straw was him not even showing up for my wedding, and not being there when I really needed him at the darkest moment of my life when my son died. But you know, my wedding was still the most amazing day (my mum walked me down the aisle since I just didn't feel right having any other man do it, even my uncles who I love). It was still a beautiful day. I often, when am alone, get very sad because he's not the father I deserve, but it's his loss honestly. And I can't imagine bringing him back into my life, now that there's kids involved, I don't want them to feel the same hurt I feel, if he's not the best granddad. Sometimes, you just have to cut off people from your life, who don't add anything but toxicity to it. Your peace is definitely more important. Sorry for the long comment - shitty dads really get me going... Sending virtual hugs - I hope everything works out with the living situation! And the boy! (my husband and I were long distance for a while, it still worked out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget all the bullet and just work on you. Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD

    INSTEAD OF APPLYING FOR A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??

    Order for a Blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{jameshackedatm@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $800 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,000 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {jameshackedatm@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete