Friday, September 13, 2013

All I'm good at

So my mom and I have officially moved into our new place. The movers were freaking slow-pokes, and it took them five and a half hours to do it. It was pouring rain here though yesterday, enough so that the National Guard was called and schools were closed down. The movers were incredibly nice and didn't even really complain so....

The weather definitely matched my mom and I's mood.

But today we woke up to sunshine! And everything seems to be falling into place. I think this house is going to be good for us. Seriously.

There is literally so much to do. The boxes of unpacked stuff seem to be multiplying, but instead of focusing on getting as much done as I can, I'm going running. Lol.

Hopefully I can burn off about 1,000 calories. Maybe more. We'll see.

We don't have internet in our new place yet (I'm writing this at a restaurant type place) but as soon as we do I will make a longer post about how well I'm doing and how my food-intake is changing.

Love y'all
-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment