Wednesday, September 4, 2013

If you eat what you have always eaten, you will weigh what you have always weighed

This quote has been running through my mind for days now.

Quick summary:
Monday: Went to a Rockies game with EM, her gma and her aunt. It was hella fun and we snuck off to go buy weed like, three fourths of the way through. Love that girl.
Then talked to MT until 2 in the morning. It was fabulous. I laughed almost the entire time.

Tuesday: Spent the afternoon with Lauren and Natalie, waiting for SIC to start. Laughed so freaking hard the entire time. We were dancing for the guys up on Telly and sitting in wet grass and oh my goodness, it was just fabulous.

Fabulous seems to be my new word.

Gosh, I'm just full of love these days.
Except for when it comes to my weight.

I weigh: 116.

I hate myself.

I'm going to keep a food journal on here. Then I will be held accountable for my actions.

Hope everyone is just fabulous (:

Love,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment