Saturday, September 28, 2013

Still smilin'

I tried to come to a civil agreement with J last night but all he wanted to do was be a child. Whatever. I'm so done with his cult-group and everyone that is in it. I actually have friends now  and I'm happy with them so I'm not gonna let it bother me. Unfortunately I did not come to this conclusion before breaking down on the phone to MT about how I shouldn't be alive. At least I still have him, because honestly, he's a rock. I stepped on the scale and saw 124 the other day. OMG WTF. Even when I binge, it never rises beyond 120. But it was exactly the kick in the ass I needed. Was sick yesterday so I didn't go to school and ate lots of veggies (: Yuuuum. I have these excellent soups that are 90 calories and I will do nothing but buy them for the rest of my life lol. I can't wait for my CMD stuff to get here!!!! Only a few more days (: (: (:

I'm gonna be okay. Really. I am.

Stay strong, hun
-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment