Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stress

It's been awhile since I last updated...Things have been kind of crazy around here. My mom and I moved out in the pouring rain and my dad is not taking it very well. Neither is my body. I've been so fucking stressed recently and with stress comes...you guess it. Eating. God. I'm such a fat pig. I went to homecoming last night and grinded the night away, but as soon as I woke up this morning, I started eating and haven't really stopped. God, I'm a failure. I'm sorry. There's so much going on. I'm behind in like three classes and I barely have anyone to sit with at lunch now since my "friends" hate me, and my sister has been bugging me non stop because she's here in town for her 10th reunion and I don't want to see her. I talked to my dad the other night and all he was concerned with was where I lived. He didn't give a fuck about when he could see me again, or if I was ever coming back, he just wanted to know where we were living now. I hate him. I've been talking to MT every night for awhile now, and it just never gets better. I feel like I've lost myself. I have to go volunteer at 2, but maybe after that I'll just hide away in the gym and sweat these thoughts out. Idk. Maybe I'll go free running. Either way, I have to do something other than sit on my large ass.

Sigh.

Okay. Stay Strong.
-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment