Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm dealing with my ups, my downs, my lows...

So this morning, I woke up a 125.8.

Which obviously isn't 125, like I was hoping for. But I ate a fuckton of food so it was much, much better than I thought it was going to be.

On Tuesday night, I stayed with my friend, N. We went to yoga after shopping and the yoga instructor was talking about our potential and how we alone knew what we could be and basically it got me to thinking that no one can push me into being skinny. I have to do it by myself. Which is scary, because I don't do things by myself. But I want skinny more than I want to breathe. I have to take responsibility for everything I eat, because ultimately, no one is forcing the food on me. I have the control here.

On Wednesday, I walked around Elitches and it was frickin HOT, but I was there with some really great people. D is S's friend and for real, I've never met a better person in my life. He's just...good. Like, one of those guys who is genuinely caring and kind and nice by default, with no ulterior motives. I like hanging out with him a lot and hopefully as the summer goes on, we get closer. He's great.

So, new goals. 125.0 on Sunday, and then by June 5th, 120.0.

Do it for you,
-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment