Sunday, May 25, 2014

Is it already the end of May?

I cannot believe it's been such a long time since I last posted.

Update: Still fat.

I've spent a lot of time trying to convince myself that recovery was worth it, but in the end, the only thing it got me was pounds and pounds of pure embarrassment. I used to think 120 was a high weight, but now I'm more in the 130 range and I'm just...huge.
Everything inside me breaks when I step on that scale and see that number.

But this is my summer, man. And I'm gonna go back to school so fucking pretty they won't even recognize me.

So here we go, again.

This time, I'm starting out at 128.2. That's an evening weight, of course, so I'll most likely be down by morning, as per usual. My first goal is to see 125 by around Thursday. By the time I walk through those doors in August, I'll be 105.

Love y'all.
-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment