Wednesday, August 28, 2013

116??

Binged today.
Weighed myself.
116.
One pound away from my FGW.
The food probably hasn't settled yet.
But I'm going to remember how that number looked.

My dad is being an ass, screaming at my mom all because she asked if I could take the car tomorrow since I have to do this thing at a middle school and it's too far to walk. He said no because I hadn't gotten a job over the summer. He said he understood about my social anxiety WTF.

And appearently hes mad that my mom is working on Sunday because he wanted us to go out of town with him. HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SCREAM AT HER ALL WEEK AND TELL HER HOW MUCH SHE DISGUSTS HIM.

He's such a hypocrite. I'm about to cry.

I don't know what we're going to do, he's threatening to disable our cars so I'm trying to do internet research on it, but Idk man. We have places to be tomorrow, my mom has to go into work... I have to pick up a friend for that middle school thing...

I'm seriously just prayin' that shit works out in my favor and he doesn't do that shit.

:/ Ay yi yi

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment