Saturday, August 24, 2013

WTF

Zip lining with the dad was fun.

You know what's not fun?

Eating three meals a day.

I sincerely cannot remember the last time I have eaten three meals in a day. Seriously. But this morning, I woke up and had a breakfast-snack.

And then breakfast.

And then lunch.

And then dinner.

Plus snacks.

My stomach hurts and my pulse is racing and I'm on the verge of tears and I have nobody to talk to. I can't handle this. Something must be done. I'm. So. Fucking. Fat.

The scale said 123. I'm seriously going to lose it.

YOU FAT UGLY FAILURE. YOU FAT UGLY FAILURE. YOU FAT UGLY FAILURE.

OH MY GOD YOU PIG ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID YOU WERE OUT OF THE 120'S. YOU WERE IN THE TEENS. NOW YOU'RE BIGGER THAN YOU EVER REMEMBER BEING OHMYGOD WHO DECIDED THAT YOU DESERVED FOOD. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THAT WEIGHT TO COME OFF. AT THIS RATE YOU WILL BE MORBIDLY OBESE YOU FAT FUCKING FAILURE.

And now I really am crying.

I can't even throw up right.

I'm so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment