Monday, August 19, 2013

Gross

I hate my thunder thighs that cover the entire chair when I sit down
I hate my huge arms that expand to twice their size when pressed against something
I hate my huge, bulgy calves that hinder my skinny jean wearing
I hate my stomach that makes rolls when I slouch and has a noticeable pooch when I'm sitting straight up
I hate the fat on my thumbs
I hate the muffin tops on my sides
I hate my ugly fat knees
I hate my round piggy face
I hate my wide shoulders
I HATE MY BODY
I AM DOING THIS FOR ME.
That means that I HAVE TO FUCKING QUIT MY IMPULSE DECISIONS.
God, I'm disgusting.

I'm off to go do my homework now, because, like the typical failure I am, I haven't done it yet.
Looks like another sleepless night for me.
Fuck.

Love y'all
Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment