Friday, August 9, 2013

awkward bathroom sitting

I'm just chilling in the bathroom of my school because I'm dropping my sixth period so I don't see a point in going but my school doesn't do schedule changes until seventh period. And since its not official yet, I can't hang out with the other kids who have sixth off because the security guards are going to check and then make me go to class.
Someone else just came in. Is it pee during sixth period day?
So yeah, I'm awkwardly just in this stall waiting for 218 to roll around so that I can go drop the stupid fucking Spanish class. I mentioned that yesterday was a fail day but do far today is going really well! On top of my huge mountain dew can, I've only had two pieces of gum.
Annnnd I get to see my therapist soon!
She's lovely. She's also another one of my friends therapists which is kinda awkward but whatever.
I think a security guard just came in.
Nope.
I was planning on doing homework but there's really no room to spread stuff out so instead I'll just fuck around on my phone. My legs hurt.
Later on tonight I'll make a post introducing myself since it just occurred to me that I never did that.
Oops...
Okay I'm gonna go read my chemistry textbook because technically that's homework I can do on my phone and I don't really know what else to say here.
Love you <3
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment