Tuesday, August 27, 2013

118 and a weird night...

I'm 118. Not good, but considering Losertown told me I wouldn't be that weight until September 14th, I'm pretty fucking happy!

Today all I had was a Rockstar energy drink, a peach, and a handful of nuts. The nuts were kind of unexpected but at the end, it was okay. I needed the fiber anyway...

Last night, MT called me because his gf was busy doing hw due to the fact that she started school today. We ended up talking for like, two hours, until midnight.

It started off horribly. Like. Horribly. I kept bitching at him, we would piss each other off and we were fighting. I ended up hanging up twice, I think. But towards the end it got better because we just started talking about things that mattered. Which was nice. He offered to let me stay with him if I ever felt unsafe around my dad. And then we were arguing because he kept saying he was gonna sleep on the couch while I slept in the bed, which was NOT gonna fly with me. He was super sweet towards the end and he's got this voice he uses when I cry. It's SOOOOOO comforting. And he used that last night.

So...
Yeah. It ended up alright.

I think that's all...
I love you
-Lee


UPDATE: I hung up on MT to go talk to S. Good decision. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment